If you know me, you may be weirded out by the fact that I made a blog. May be not, may be it’s just me. Haha
I have never thought of making a blog- I never read much of it (as in my friends'... I'm sorry you guys), honestly never really saw much use of it, or had time for it until I thought maybe this could help fix my eyes more on Him.
So I’ll just see how this goes, I don’t know how often I’ll be using this; maybe he wants me to continue this, maybe not. Maybe this will encourage those who are going through some down times or give a kick on the butt for those tempted to be lazy or even inspire some to get out of their shells and go chat with a homeless person. Hopefully this will help me too-not to sit on my butt thinking my thoughts. My prayer is that my words will not be mine but his, and one by one, that my thoughts too will turn into the his thoughts. May the Jesus receive all the honor and glory he is worth.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기